Common Energy consists of four teams that deal with different aspects of campus sustainability. To begin, take a look at the team pages to get an idea of what sort of events & initiatives the teams have done. It might also help to see which team’s meeting times best fit with your schedule.
You can also simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up an info meeting. This will be your chance to ask any questions and figure out which team you want to join.
Common Energy 2017-18 Term 1 Meeting Times
- Food Choice and Climate Change: Mondays 5-6pm, Irving K. Barber Room 316 (First meeting: Oct 2)
- Emerging Green Builders (EGB): Tuesdays 5-6pm, BUCH D229 (Oct 3)
- Zero Waste: Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm, Irving Room 316 (Oct 3)
- Bottle-Free UBC: Thursdays 5-6pm, Irving Room 315 (Oct 5)
- Student Energy: Thursdays 6-7pm, Irving Room 317 (Oct 5)
Please note, there is no membership fee associated with joining Common Energy.
If you’d like to keep updated on Common Energy’s events and opportunities, as well as other sustainability-related campus news, you can sign up for our biweekly newsletter.