Make the connection between students and all of the incredible resources available to eat in a sustainable way at UBC.
As a coordinator you will lead a team of approximately 20 student volunteers from a wide variety of backgrounds. As a Food + Connections coordinator you will:
- Chair weekly team meetings
- Oversee projects and programs within one’s team
- Foster leadership opportunities for team members
- Connect with UBC Farm and other vendors on campus.
Team Coordinators must commit to:
- One hour team meetings weekly
- Two hour Steering Committee meetings biweekly (Monday 6-8pm)
- Two hour Big Team meeting monthly
- One weekend-long retreat September 26+27
- Approximately four additional weekly hours fulfilling other commitments (may include: running events, attending other meetings, completing specific tasks, attending other teams’ events)
Resume and Cover Letter to be emailed to email@example.com by September 4th, 2015.